Please note that the Services are designed for users in the United States only and are not intended for users located outside the United States.
When you access or use the Services, we may collect certain categories of information about you from a variety of sources.
Some features of the Services may require you to directly enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features. Information that you directly submit through our Services may include:
- Basic contact details, as follows (email). We collect basic contact details to communicate with you, provide you with products and services, and to market to you, etc..
- Account information, as follows (username, password, security questions). We collect account information to maintain and secure your account with us. If you choose to use the Services and register an account, you are responsible for keeping your account credentials safe. We highly recommend that you do not share your username, password, or other access details with anyone else. If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us immediately.
- Payment information, as follows (credit or debit card information, and billing address). Our third party payment processor may collect payment information to process in-game payments, and to provide you with products or services you have requested.
- Any other information you choose to include in communications with us or other parties through the Services, for example, when sending a message through the chat or customer support features.
- Unique device identifier
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet
- IP address
- Browser type
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you access the Services
- Operating system
- Log data
Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data and ad impressions. We use the information we collect automatically to tailor features and content to you, to market to you, to provide you with offers or promotions, to run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Services, and to improve our games and Services.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as:
- Consumer marketing databases or other data enrichment companies, which is used to better customize advertising and marketing to you
- Information from third parties that you choose to share with us, for example:
- When you choose to link any social media platforms to your account, such as Facebook or Twitter. This information is used to maintain your account and login information.
- With vendors or other service providers, such as:
- Payment processors
- Data analytics vendors
- Digital advertising agencies
- Cloud storage providers
- Email marketing services vendors
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group
- With third parties for marketing purposes
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you may be able to control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here .
If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
We may provide links to websites or other online platforms operated by third parties. If you follow links to sites not affiliated or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of information found on these sites. Information you provide on public or semi-public venues, including information you share on third-party social networking platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter) may also be viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party online platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators, except as disclosed on the Services.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the Services, and we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Services or over email; any transmission is at your own risk.
Sharing for Direct Marketing Purposes
California law permits users in California to request certain details about how their “personal information” (as defined in California Civil Code Section 1798.83) is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We may from time to time elect to share certain “personal information” about you with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California users may, under certain circumstances, request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If this applies, you may obtain the categories of personal information shared and the names and addresses of all third parties that received personal information for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately prior calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us using the information listed below. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per California resident each year.